GTA 5 Money Cheats – How To Get More Money
Is there any money cheats on GTA 5? Find out the ways you can multiply money on GTA 5
Let’s face the fact first, there is no Money cheat on GTA 5. Yes! You read it right. You can even get the power of god on GTA 5 but there is no cheat to bring money. Back in the days of GTA 3, there were cheats that you could use to add virtual dollars, but with GTA 5 that is impossible. This is the case with GTA 5 because of the in-game stock markets. The GTA 5 stock markets fluctuate based on players behaviour and purchases. So if everybody can bring money out of nowhere and buy whatever they want then the system would fall apart.
Rockstar is offering you the best way to add money to GTA 5. You can always pay real money to add cash to your online account. This means that an official cheat for money is impossible on GTA 5 and GTA online. Even if a cheat is found then it means that the terms and conditions of Rockstar are overruled. Don’t pursue any risky routes to gain money on GTA 5, because you would end up getting your account banned.
GTA 5 money generators and human verification
If you search for GTA 5 money cheats online, you will definitely end up seeing links for GTA 5 money generators. These generators promise you to give money but the truth is they are just scams. You will be asked to provide your Rockstar Games ID and platform then complete a “human verification”. This is asked to make sure that you are not a robot, but again it’s all a scam. Try to avoid these sites at any cost.
There is no way that these sites can add money to your GTA 5 or GTA online account so don’t waste time. The human verification process will include a survey or offer and this is where the scammers do their job. All your information is collected in the name of a survey and commissions are collected from the offer/survey provider. So you are hooked into the money generator process for your personal information and not GTA 5 money. The only ways of getting money on GTA 5 or GTA online is by playing the game or by purchasing Shark cards. Simply avoid these money generators online.
Ways to make more money on GTA 5
There are no money cheats on GTA 5, but single players can use some stock market tips to make more money. If you play the right way you can make over a couple of billion GTA dollars. Go to the Internet tab on your phone and access the stock market. Tap on Money and Services’, and then hit ‘LCN’ or ‘BAWSAQ’:
- Leave the Lester’s assassination missions for the last: Except the ‘Hotel Assassination’ mission (for continuing the story) save the four other quests until after you’ve beaten the story. By doing this you can invest the lucrative proceeds in the game’s stock market.
- Invest in Redwood (LCN) now: Harmed by your assassinations, the Cigarette company and their stocks are way down, so invest in them now and wait for few days.
- Invest in Fruit (BAWSAQ) before ‘The Vice Assassination’: After you’ve completed the mission, sell your shares for a 50 percent cash boost.
- Put your money in Facade (BAWSAQ): Now sleep for a day and net an impressive 30% boost.
- Stick all your money on GoldCoast (LCN) before ‘The Construction Assassination’: After you take on the sketchy boss forcing the company, wait for few days for business to improve and cash out to make all your playable characters rich.
Now these being some of the tricks to improve wealth inside GTA 5, there are ways you can start GTA Online with $1 million or more. You can take advantage of the two promotion options given by Rockstar. First option is to buy the GTA 5 Premium Edition, which includes GTA$1 million. And the second option is to Link a Twitch Prime account to your Rockstar Games Social Club account for another GTA$1 million.
History of Money cheats
So this is case with respect to GTA 5 when it comes to money cheats. If you are still wondering that previous of GTA had money cheats. Yes! they did. GTA 3 had “IFIWEREARICHMAN”, Vice City had “FULLCITYPEOPLEMINES”, and San Andreas has “HESOYAM” as cheats. There was no cheat with GTA 4 and that has been carried forward to GTA 5. Hope you found this post useful.