Google Wifi Mesh 3-pack can cover up to 4,500 sq. ft
Google Wifi Mesh 3-router pack which covers 4,500 sq. ft is now more affordable than ever before
As almost all the devices are getting smarter, WiFi is becoming one of the essential components in the house. In which the Mess WiFi systems are getting popularly used these days, Googles wifi is one of the leaders in it. If you are planning to buy a google Wifi device, We highly recommend you to pick up the ‘3-pack deal’, not only will you be able to get all three devices for a cheaper deal, you will be able to make sure that ‘dead zones’ in your home are no longer present.
Setting them up is super simple,
- Just connect the Google WiFi into the Modom. The device light turns blue, prompting you that the device is now ready to configure.
- Download the Google Wifi App either on your iPhone or in Android Smartphone and sign in with your Google account.
- After the successfully signing in, the QR code will need to be scanned (present underneath the Wifi) and the app will do the rest.
- After few seconds the App will prompt you to set up the Username and Password for your wifi router.
- Thats it your device is configured. once you get them working there’s very little to worry about
The app will provide details about what’s connected to the network and also allow you tweak your wifi settings like to prioritize internet on certain devices and pause it on others, and much more. The test shows that the 3 pack Google wifi mess can cover a distance up to 4,500 Sq ft. and is priced $260/£299/₹34,400
[amazon_link asins=’B01MAW2294,B01MDJ0HVG’ template=’smartzozin’ store=’amazon03598-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’c9aa7996-1256-11e8-9ef6-4f7fc927cc49′]
Note, If you want to purchase the Google Wifi mesh pack, please note that each router comes with just two Ethernet ports, and you will need to plug one with your modem. I feel thoght is is much compact, at times there is a need for an another ethernet port.