How to Download Videos from Twitter : Windows, Android, & iOS
Social media platforms like Twitter are filled with media content and more videos are circulating everyday. While Twitter users post interesting videos regularly, it is common for us to want those videos for ourselves. This post is going to help you download Twitter videos to your device. So stick to this page till the end to know how it is done.
This article can be used by Windows, Android, and iOS users. That is, irrespective of the device or the OS you are using you will download your favourite Twitter video. Read and follow the instructions carefully. The procedure to download Twitter videos differs with respect to the OS you use.
How to download Twitter videos on PC (Windows)
The below-given instructions will guide you on how it is done on Windows. The procedure is quite simple. With the use of third-party websites, the task of downloading Twitter videos can be completed. The websites we suggest are SaveTweetVid and Twitter Video Downloader. Now, simply follow the steps below.
- Open Twitter on your computer and reach the tweet that has the video.
- Copy the direct link of the tweet.
- Go to either SaveTweetVid or Twitter Video Downloader.
- Paste the copied direct link on the address bar found on the respective site.
- Click on Download and your video will be downloaded.
On both the websites you will be given different download quality options. Click the download button next to the video quality you like.
Most of you will be here to know how Twitter videos can be downloaded to smartphones. The following steps will tell you how.
How to download Twitter videos on Android.
Android users who wish to download Twitter videos can use third party applications available in the Play store. The app we recommend is Download Twitter Videos. Use the link below and download the app before you follow the instructions.
- Unlock your phone and open Twitter.
- Select the tweet that has the video you want to download.
- Tap on the share option and copy the link.
- Go back and open the Download Twitter Video application.
- Paste the link on the address bar and tap on Download.
The video in the tweet will be downloaded and can be seen inside the app. Also, the video will get stored in your Gallery application and it can be used anytime in the future. While this is for Android users, iOS users have their own third party apps available on the App store.
You might like…
How to download Twitter videos on iOS devices.
The process in iOS devices is a little longer, as always, when compared with Android. But it is possible using the apps that are mentioned below. Use the links and download either of them to your device.
Documents By Readle.
- Open Twitter on your iOS device and select the tweet.
- Tap on the share option below the tweet that has the video you want.
- Copy the link of the tweet.
- Go back and open either Document By Readle or My Media. Which you downloaded earlier.
- Tap on the browser icon on the bottom right corner of the app.
- Once you reach the in-app browser, type www.twittervideodownloader.com and hit enter.
- Paste the link of the tweet on the address bar and tap on the download button.
Though the process is a bit complicated, the app works very efficiently. Your downloaded video can be found inside the app after you follow the above mentioned steps. Open the video and tap on Save to Camera Roll. The video will now be available inside the Photos app. Another simple way for iOS users to download a Twitter video is by screen recording it.
Hope this article was helpful. Visit smartzoz.com for more similar posts.