How to Download Facebook Videos on Android & iOS | Free
Here are the simple tricks to download the videos that you want from facebook on your smartphone at free of cost.
Facebook is a platform where thousands of videos are shared every day. It is the largest social media network which has become an important video streaming platform too. Thousands of videos are shared everyday and they can be witnessed only online. And it is common for us to want the videos on Facebook offline. This article is going to guide you through how Facebook videos can be downloaded to your phones.
The goal is to own the video available on Facebook. This is important because videos which feel more relevant to us should not require data connection every time we want to watch it.
You might like…
The below given instructions are friendly to both Android and iOS users. Carefully notice the small changes that are required on iOS devices.
How to download Facebook videos (FBdown.net)
- Unlock your device and open Facebook.
- Search the video you want to download.
- Tap on the three dot icon to open the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down and select Copy Link.
- Type “fbdown.net” on a new browser.
Note: If you are an iOS user, use Firefox browser.
- Paste the copied link on the address bar (inside fbdown.net).
- Tap on the download button and select the video quality as per your preference.
- You will be led to another page which will show the Facebook video.
- Long press on the video and tap on Download video.
The Facebook video will now be available on your mobile. You can watch it offline anytime and share it if needed. Note that fbdown.net will not open if your browser is in private mode. So check the view option before you start this process.