How to Download Facebook Videos on Windows and Mac PC
Simple and easy way to download Facebook videos on your windows or mac pc / laptop
Facebook has more than 2 billion monthly active users and it is the most famous social media network around. If you had noticed closely, there has been an increase in the number of videos that pops up in the Facebook news feed. This means that users are addicted more to video content when compared to texts and photos. While videos on Facebook are very good and entertaining, they are still not available for offline watching. This article will walk you through the process of downloading Facebook videos to a PC. Also, check out the article on How to Download TikTok Videos. Also, see the How to Download YouTube Video Free.
Facebook videos can be downloaded using many third-party websites. Here we have used the famous and effective Facebook video downloader named “FDOWN”. Use the steps given below and download the Facebook video which you want to watch offline and share.
How to download Facebook videos to PC
- Open Facebook on your PC and search for the video.
- Copy the URL of the Facebook video by right-clicking on it.
- Open another browser window and search “fdown.net“. OR click the link here.
- Paste the Facebook video link on the address bar that is shown inside FDOWN.net.
- Click download and you will be directed to another page.
- You can choose the quality of the video you want to download. The options will be “Normal (SD)” and “HD quality”
- Now right click on the video and save the video to your system.
The video will automatically get saved under the Downloads folder in both Mac and Windows PC. If you are using Chrome as your browser you can use the Fbdown.net extension. Just click on the “Chrome Extension” option that can be found on the top of the FDOWN.net website. Next time you want to download a Facebook video, simply click on the extension, choose the video quality and click download.