World’s Smallest 4K Pocket Personal Computer – ECS Liva Q was Launched in India
ECS has launched ECS Liva Q – the worlds smallest 4K pocket PC in India.
ECS – The Elightgroups Computer System has expanded its ultra-compact LIVA-branded PC list in India by announcing ECS Liva Q. The Liva Q will feature 4 GB RAM, 64GB eMMC (Embedded Multimedia Card) storage, and support to HDMI 2.0. ECS also says that Liva Q is capable of handling 4K contents, and this pocket PC weights just 260 gram and measures just 70x70x31.4mm. The system will be capable of running both Windows and Ubuntu Operating System, and thus it comes with either Windows 10 or without OS.
Features of Liva Q
- Ultra Tiny PC measuring 70 x 70 x 31.4mm.
- Powered By The Latest Intel® Apollo Lake SOC
- Silent and reliable ultra-low-power consumption PC
- Support up to *HDMI 2.0 4K@60fps with higher quality video playback
- RJ45 Ethernet connection for more reliable and faster internet connection
- Support Dual Band WiFi & BT 4.1
- Support microSD card slot to expand storage
- Support Windows 10 and Ubuntu.
At the launch event at Delhi, ECS says that the system will cost RS 15,500 (around 250$) with Windows 10 OS, whereas the System without any OS will cost 13,500 RS (around 210$).
Carrying on the ‘LIVA’ legacy forward, we announce ‘LIVA Q’ as the smallest palm-sized pocket PC available in the market today
– Rajshekhar Bhatt, Country Manager at ECS