How to Sign up for Apple Music on Mac
Apple Music, the subscription-based music streaming service, is one of the premium services provided by Apple. More than 75 million songs are accessible and the offline listening feature is a great plus. When subscribed, there are many features that can impress music lovers and the service gets regular updates for better experience. In this article we will guide you about how Apple Music can be activated using Mac.
Before you follow the steps given below, make sure your Mac is running on the latest MacOS.
How to subscribe to Apple Music on Mac
- Open Music app on your Mac.
- Select the “Listen now” tab on the top of the app. If a different screen shows up on your Mac, no Problem, it’s easier.
- Click on “Try it for free” to begin the process.
- Select “See all plans” on the pop-up window.
- Choose one of the three membership plans available. The plans are explained in detail below.
- Click “Start Trial” to use the service for three months without any cost.
- Sign in using your Apple ID and password and Agree to the terms and conditions of iTunes if you are asked to.
- You must “Confirm” that you want to Sign up on the next screen.
- If you want to upload your computer’s library to your iCloud library, Select the option which will be available on the screen.
Now, you are all set to enjoy millions of songs and tracks on Apple Music. The subscription can be cancelled anytime and you will not be charged until the three-month free trial gets over.
Apple provides three plans for individuals, Family members, and students. First, the Individual plan costs $9.99 per month after the 3-month free trial. Second, the Family plan allows up to six people to access the same subscription and this costs $14.99 per month after the free trial. Finally, the College Student plan that costs $4.99 per month, this plan asks for proof of student status.
Find how to subscribe to Apple Music on iPhone or iPad by visiting How to sign up for Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad. Also visit Apple Support to know more about Apple Music and other services provided by Apple.