How to download and install Apple’s latest tvOS 11.2.6 on your Apple TV
Apple has just released tvOS 11.2.6, which offers bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Apple has just released an update to tvOS along with updates to other Apple operating Systems. The tvOS 11.2.6 offers multiple bug fixes and some performance improvements. Your Apple TV may already instruct you about the update, and you’ll be able to click on it to update it. If it doesn’t instruct you here are the few steps to update your tvOS manually with only a few clicks.
Steps to install tvOS
- Click on the Settings app on your Apple TV Home screen.
- Click on System in the settings menu.
- Then click on Software Update.
- Click on Update Software.
- Click on Download and Install
- Finally Click on Update Now.
This will start the update process. Generally, it will take few minutes. Once the update is done and reboots, you will be back with your Apple TV running on newly updated OS.
Apple also released updates to iOS, watchOS, mac OS. here are the related links