How to download and install Apple watchOS 4.2.3 on your Apple Watch
Apple has released watchOS 4.2.3, which adds a few bug fixes and system improvements to the Apple Watch.
Apple today released watchOS 4.2.3 with a minor software update for the Apple Watch. WatchOS 4.2.3 brings new bug fixes and improvements to the Apple Watch and is now available for download. This update addresses minor bugs discovered in watchOS 4.2.2, including a fix for a bug that causes device crashes when a specific character in the Indian language Telugu is sent, received or input into an app.
How to download and install to watchOS 4.2.3
To update your Apple watch with watchOS 4.2.3 First, make sure that your watch is updated with iOS 11 or later version, Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connect it to the magnetic charger.
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi and launch the iOS Watch app.
- Tap on the My Watch tab.
- Tap on General.
- just click on Software Update.
- Click Download and Install option on the software update page.
- Enter your iPhone Passcode when prompted and then click Agree.
- Tap Proceed on your Apple Watch to begin the download.
- Enter your Passcode on Apple Watch to begin the update.
The watchOS 4.2.3 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch and Apple Watch will reboot to apply the updates.
As we know watchOS 4.3 is already in beta, It is sure that the stable version will get released by this summer with much more features.
Apple also released updates to iOS, watchOS, mac OS. here are the related links
Leave a Reply