Samsung Galaxy S9 – specification, Price, release date and all
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is the next big flagship phone release and everyone expecting to see it unveiled at MWC 2018. Everything you need to know about the Galaxy S9 specs, price, and release date are right here.
After the successful launch of Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+ last year by Samsung everyone’s eyes are on its next flagship release The Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9+. So far rumors are spreading everywhere about this smartphone for the past two months. Less than two weeks remain for the MWC 2018, Samsung takes the wraps off its next big release.
The photo of Galaxy S9 product pages on its website captured by SlashLeak is the latest leak which is also an important one. Though those links are no longer live, they give much more details about its specification.
The above image of the S9 page reveals most general features like 5.8-inch Super AMOLED display with “3D Touch” and QHD revolution, Dual-Pixel camera with “F1.5/F1.25” aperture, and Exynos “8895” processor with some basic ones.
The next leak (above) by same Orange Romania ( SlashLeak )mentioned that Galaxy S9 launch colors include black, Gray, blue, and purple. The release color also gets confirmed with the respected Evan Blass leak about S9 color – Lilac Purple, Coral Blue.
…in Lilac Purple. pic.twitter.com/p506mqDci4
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) February 5, 2018
…and (by popular demand) Coral Blue. pic.twitter.com/NCTEB3GIDj
— Evan Blass (@evleaks) February 7, 2018
A fresh report from SamMobile remarks that the Galaxy S9 will feature dual Dolby Surround AKG speakers and Bixby Vision improvements. The phone will pack stereo system speakers tuned by AKG.
We’ve summed up everything we know about the handset so far below.
Galaxy S9 & S9+ Specification
- 5.8in / 6.2in QHD+ Super AMOLED curved display (570ppi / 529ppi)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (US) / Samsung Exynos 9810 (UK, India, and other markets )
- CPU – 8x Kryo 385 (4x Cortex-A75 up to 2.8 GHz + 4x Cortex-A55 up to 1.8 GHz)
- 4GB RAM with 64GB/128GB internal Storage or 6GB RAM / 6GB RAM with 64GB/128GB/256GB internal storage
- Cat 18 LTE support (1.2Gbps download speeds)
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 12MP Dual Pixel camera with OIS (f/1.5, f/2.4) / Vertical dual rear-facing camera, 8MP front-facing camera
- Video recording – 4K HDR
- Bixby AI assistant with dedicated button
- USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Stereo speakers
- Wireless charging support
- QuickCharge 4/4+
- IP68 water and dust resistance
- Built-in FM radio
- Updated DeX docking station
- Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, and Coral Blue, Lilac Purple variants
Finally, almost everything about the phone has been released except software side. That’s the only mystery remains.
Samsung has already confirmed that the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus will launch on 25 March and MWC in February.
Leave a Reply